Skip The Line to Christ Redeemer By Train with Maracanã Stadium
Take a skip the line train to Corcovado Mountain topped with the iconic statue of Christ the Redeemer and a stop at the Maracanã Stadium for pictures. Going up by Train is the most enjoyable way to get to the Christ the Redeemer Statue. You'll travel through the Tijuca Rain Forest by cog train to Corcovado Mountain for breathtaking views of one of the world's most beautiful cities. This tour takes you to Rio's most famous attraction with VIP Skip the Line privileges, so that you don’t waste times waiting in line, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Rio on your own.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Professional Tour Guide
- Live audio guide – available in 9 different languages
- Skip The Line Train Ticket to Christ Redeemer Statue Access
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional da Tijuca
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon, Avenida Epitacio Pessoa, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22471-001 Brazil
After Hotels pick ups, we’ll make our way through Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon (except on Sundays). The lagoon is connected to the Atlantic Ocean, allowing sea water to enter by a canal along the edge of a park locally known as Jardim de Alah.
There you’ll drive by Flamengo’s headquarters and hear a little bit about the 4 most famous soccer clubs in the Rio and the rivalries involving Botafogo, Flamengo, Fluminense and Vasco da Gama!
Stop At: Av. Pres. Castelo Branco, Portao 3 Portao 3 - Maracana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20271-130 Brazil
We will make our way to Maracanã where we will take a lap around the stadium (external visit) and have a short stop in front of it so you can appreciate the splendor of the two-time World Cup Finals host. There you will be able to imagine the amount of history that took place since its opening in 1950 when Brazil hosted its first World Cup. Once the biggest stadium in the world, the stadium was used extensively during the World Cups and recent Olympics and its often used for local games and concerts
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Cosme Velho, Zona Sur, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-220 Brazil
We will make our way to the Cosme Velho Train Station to make our way to Rio’s major attraction: The Christ Redeemer Statue at the top of Corcovado Mountain.
Stop At: Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Estrada da Cascatinha 850 Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
Upon reaching Cosme Velho Station, sitting at the bottom of Corcovado Mountain, we will catch the train with pre-reserved tickets to save time and it will take you up to the top, through the dense Tijuca Rainforest to the 38m tall (125ft) Christ Redeemer Statue. The 20 minute ride up will give you a chance to thoroughly appreciate the Tijuca Forest, which is considered to be the largest urban forest in the whole world. It represents 7% of the whole city`s territory! It’s breath taking and that alone already makes the trip well worth it.
Upon reaching Cosme Velho Station, sitting at the bottom of Corcovado Mountain, we will catch the train with pre-reserved tickets to save time and it will take you up to the top, through the dense Tijuca Rainforest
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Upon arriving at the Statue, you will have two options of reaching the top, by a lift and then an escalator, or the traditional way, by stairs, 222 Steps, but the prize makes it all worthwhile. Once up, the views and the imposing statue will take your mind off the walk up! Looking up you will feel blessed and protected by this beautiful monument of Christ with open arms, now one of the new Seven Wonders of the World! From up there you can see most of the city, all of the south zone and all the way to Niteroi. A unique view that will astound you. You will have about 40 minutes to get to know all the sides and views of Corcovado and take pictures.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana.Please wait for your guide in the hotel lobby of your selected hotel 10 minutes before pick up time. If your hotel is not listed, contact us so we can inform you the closest pick up location and time.If you would like to avoid picking up and dropping off other passengers, please ask for the last meeting point location when calling to reconfirm or when selecting your pick up point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Important: Please note the departure times for this tour vary by date with special departure times of 8:00am on Dec 24th and 31st 2019, February 22nd through 25th 2020, Dec 24th and 31st 2020, February 13th through 16th 2021
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.