Skip the Line: Ticket to the Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel
Enjoy your time with our skip-the-line entry to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Get to see the best of the masterpieces of art collection that vary from the frescoed walls of different galleries to the precious mosaics, to the ancient hellenistic and roman statues carefully selected by the popes throughout the centuries. If you want more than a ticket, you may choose to upgrade to a 3-hour guided tour option for a better knowledge of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and the St' Peter's Basilica.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip the line ticket to the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Discover the world-acclaimed Vatican Museums, home to the papal art collection. With fast-track access and your expert guide at your side, learn about the wondrous masterpieces before your eyes. Explore rooms including the Gallery of the Maps and the Gallery of the Tapestries, along with iconic Renaissance works by the likes of da Vinci and Caravaggio.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Visit: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The Sistine Chapel is home to Michelangelo’s iconic frescoes that give this part of the Vatican Museums’ global acclaim. The papal chapel still serves as the site for the election of a new pope, and has extraordinary religious and cultural significance. Gaze upwards as you admire the spectacular biblical depictions on the ceiling and walls, learning from your guide about Michelangelo’s incredible achievement.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note also that - the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica maintains a strict dress code year-round. All visitors must have their shoulders covered and pants/skirts must come to the knee. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- If you are looking for a tour with wheelchair access you can choose our private wheelchair accessible tour so our guide can lead you through an alternate route.
- Backpacks, tripods and big umbrellas must be left inside the cloakroom upon entering Vatican Museum. To reduce any disruption for your group, we recommend that backpacks are not taken.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.