Skip the Line Ticket: Pompeii Admission
The eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 C.E. was a paradoxical thing. It was truly cataclysmic but it also yielded to history one of the most extensive and intact ruins of an ancient city. That settlement was Pompeii. The spectacular ruins are one of Italy’s most visited sites, so queues are long but not if you’ve got a skip-the-line ticket!
When Vesuvius erupted with the force of 100,000 atom bombs, life in Pompeii perished in an instant. So what you see today lends an extraordinary win-dow into life in Roman times.
With over 50 hectares to explore, you can walk around the Forum with Vesuvius in the back-ground or sit under a tree and marvel at the spectacular amphitheater. There are remnants of the all-important aqueduct, street fountains, public baths, private houses, businesses, statues, fre-scoes, as well as hundreds of haunting plaster casts of lava-fried locals!
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission tickets to the archaeological area + skip the line ticket
- Assistance at the meeting point
- WIFI at the Meeting Point
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Guided Tour
- Visit: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Explore the ancient ruins of a city destroyed by Mount Vesuvius’ violent eruption 2,000 years ago.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.