Skip-the-line ticket for the Louvre Museum
Visit one of the most important museums in the world, located in the former royal palace of the Louvre, is represented on its own as a leading museographic heritage of France.
Here you will find some of the world's most representative works of fine art, archeology and historic decorative arts, obtained over several centuries through the expropriation of royal and private collections for the public domain and appreciation.
This museum represents a national and global present and has been the model for countless national museums. It is one of the largest and most visited museums in the world.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Access to the museum
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Access to the Louvre museum, to all the collections and temporary exhibitions
Departure Point :Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.