Skip the Line: Teotihuacan Entrance Ticket
Save time and take advantage of this unique option with by buying your entrance ticket to Teotihuacan and skip up to 1 hour lines in the sun. Once you present your ticket, you will be inside the site in less than 2 minutes! Known as the "City of the Gods," enjoy 1 to 4 hours discovering the capital of the Aztec empire, admire Mesoamerican architecture, see the pyramids and more. Food and drinks are not included.
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Teotihuacan Pyramids
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Teotihuacan Pyramids, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
Enjoy one of the main archaeological zones in Mexico at your own pace and save time. Teotihuacan is a site you can't miss. This is a place known as the "City of the Gods," an important site, that was part of the capital of the Aztec empire and is known today as the site of many of the most architecturally significant Mesoamerican pyramids built in the pre-Columbian Americas.
Apart from the pyramids, Teotihuacan is also anthropologically significant for its complex, multi-family residential compounds, the Avenue of the Dead and the small portion of its vibrant murals that have been exceptionally well-preserved. Additionally, Teotihuacan exported fine obsidian tools that garnered high prestige and widespread usage throughout Mesoamerica.
Teotihuacan began as a new religious center in the Mexican Highlands around the 1st century AD. This city came to be the largest and most populated center in the Pre-Columbian Americas. You will walk around the ruins and be in awe, as many Mesoamerican ancient travelers must have been when they came from other cities as well. See the famous Sun and Moon Pyramids and take in the incredible views from the top of these.
Departure Point :Teotihuacan Pyramids, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Your voucher is not a ticket.
- Before entering Teotihuacan go to the Tlacaelel Restaurant an looking for Amigo Tour Operator to exchange your tickets from 08:30 am to 10:00 am.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.