Skip the Line: Tango Porteño Only Show Ticket
An Argentinian Tango show from traditional to modern in a unique place just a few steps from the obelisk and the famous theater of Buenos Aires Colon. Be delighted with an amazing live orchestra, 6 couples of professional tango's dancers and 2 singers.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Live entertainment
- Entry/Admission - Tango Porteno
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Tango Porteno, Calle Cerrito 570, Buenos Aires C1010AAL Argentina
This service does not included picking up or drop off, you should arrive on your own around 21:40hs. Beverages and refreshment aren't included in the price, however you could buy at the theater and pay for them.
The location in the theater is subject to availability.
An Argentinian Tango show from traditional to modern. Be delighted with an amazing live orchestra of 11 musicians, 6 couples of professional tango's dancers and 2 singers.
Tango Porteño is an old Metro Goldwyn Mayer's cinema that was restored into a theater. Located in the heart of the city just a few steps from the obelisk and the famous theater of Buenos Aires Colon.
Departure Point :Tango Porteno, Calle Cerrito 570, Buenos Aires C1010AAL Argentina
Departure Time :9:40 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- It is not allowed to enter to the theater in sandals and/or beach shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.