Skip the Line Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tour Reserve Access Ticket-OPENED
See two iconic landmarks of American history, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty on this 4-hour tour with your own guide. Upgrade to the pedestal by choosing the second option.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- National Park fees
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Get up close and personal with Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty on this 4-hour tour with your own guide. Enjoy priority boarding for the ferry to Lady Liberty, an iconic copper statue designed by Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi and built by Gustave Eiffel. Dedicated on 28 October 1886, this statue was a gift to the United States from the people of France, and stands to this day for America's principles of freedom and welcoming.
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Continue to Ellis Island, home to a federal immigration station that opened in 1892 and continued operations for more than 60 years before closing in 1954. Millions of immigrants passed through the station during that period. It is thought that at least 40 per cent of all current United States citizens can trace one or more of their ancestors to Ellis Island. Enjoy a guided tour of this island from your knowledgeable guide. When the tour concludes, you can choose to stay at Ellis Island to search for records of your family members, or return to Battery Park on a ferry that leaves every 15 minutes. You can upgrade to the pedestal by choosing the second option.
Departure Point :24 State St, New York, NY 10004, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.