Skip the Line: St Petersburg Russian Folk Show Ticket
A Russian folk show could be a perfect end to your exciting day in St Petersburg. Relax and enjoy the colorful performance offered by various dance, music and choir groups of the city. A delicious buffet will also be served for you during the interval.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks and drinks during the interval
- Professional driver services to and from the show (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Nicholas Palace / Nikolaevsky palace
What's excluded :
- Music and video CDs
- Visit: Nicholas Palace / Nikolaevsky palace, Ploshchad' Truda, 4, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190098
Take this unique opportunity to truly experience Russian culture by seeing an authentic Russian folk show – a perfect end to a long day of sightseeing in this majestic city. The show is held in Nikolayevsky Palace- a grand and imposing building which originally served as a residence for the son of Emperor Nikolay I, the Grand Duke Nikola.
The duration of the show is approximately 2-hours with an interval. During the interval, you will be offered some drinks (vodka, wine, champagne or soda) which you can sample, as well as some snacks (caviar, salami, cheese).
It is possible to order a pick-up to and from the show. A professional driver with a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel and take you to Nikolaevsky Palace to attend a traditional Russian folk show. Your driver will escort you to the lobby of the palace and show you where to go to see the show and find your seats.
Departure Point :Nicholas Palace / Nikolaevsky palace, Ploshchad' Truda, 4, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190098
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The show is scheduled for 20:00 on the following dates: 18, 25, 30, 31 December and 1-8 January
- No vouchers accepted. You need to collect your ticket to enter Nikolayevsky Palace
- When an option with transfer is booked, your driver will bring your tickets when he comes to pick you up from your hotel 1-hour before the show
- If you have ordered tickets only, one of the representatives will give your tickets to you in front of Nikolayevsky Palace at the appointed time (usually 15 to 30 minutes before the show starts)
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.