Skip the Line: Single ticket to visit the Open Air Museum, Museum, Lighthouse
Visit the ancient fortifications, the nineteenth-century gate of Genova da Ponente and the Lanterna, symbol of the city since 1128.
Enjoy the view of the city from the panoramic terrace of the lighthouse which, after the tower of Hercules in La Coruna, is the oldest still operating in the world.
At 77 meters high, it is the tallest lighthouse in the Mediterranean and the second in Europe.
The monument dates back to at least 1128, according to the most widespread date by historians, almost 9 centuries of history that make her the second oldest lighthouse in the world still functioning.
The reconstruction of 1543 only partially affected the upper part of the tower.
At that time it was on the walls and leads to the west of the city while today, inside the fortifications, there is a museum on the history of the Lantern and which illustrates how a lighthouse works.
In 2001 a pedestrian walkway was built to make the Lantern more accessible by connecting the Ferry Terminal to the lighthouse with a section that runs along Via Milano.
per adult from
What's included :
- Free WI-FI
- Access allowed up to the first panoramic terrace (climb 172 steps)
- Museum in the fortifications of the Lanterna
- Open Air Museum and park
- Entry/Admission - Lanterna di Genova
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Access not allowed to the top of the lighthouse (MILITARY AREA).
- Visit: Lanterna di Genova, Rampa della Lanterna, 16126, Genoa Italy
Open Air Museum + Museum + Lanterna (first panoramic terrace)
The Open Air Museum, museum and Lighthouse (first terrace of the lighthouse)
Departure Point :Lanterna di Genova, Rampa della Lanterna, 16126, Genoa Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with walking problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.