Skip the Line Self-Guided Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hills Tickets
Visit the Colosseum which is a “must-see” for any visitor.
The Colosseum (or Coliseum), Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill are all located in the same archaeological area of Rome adjacent to one another.
And you will gain Skip the Line entry into these locations.
The timed Coloseum AM Slot will be booked between 8:40 up to 13:30
The timed Coloseum PM Slot will be booked between 14:00 up to 17:55
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Visit: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
A single entry ticket is valid for two days at
The Colosseum, Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill.
Please NOTE that the above three sites have seperate entrances.
ALSO please note the entry into The Colosseum is specific to the
time as per mentioned on the ticket.
The tickets or the Voucher will be sent a 5-6 days before the booked date. But you can make a request to send them earlier.
Departure Point :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please specify your nationality.
- You will be Upgraded to a Skip the line Video-guide entrance if the regular entrance is not available.
- Most travelers can participate
- The entrances are timed and the visit must be made only on the booked time. Your timing will be sent to you 5-6 days before your travel date.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.