Skip-the-line Schoenbrunn Palace and Vienna Highlights Private Tour by Minivan
A private tour for you and your party, plus skip-the-line entry to Schonbrunn Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, makes the most of your vacation time in Vienna. With a dedicated guide providing insights, hit all the top highlights in record time, traveling in a private car to sights, such as the Habsburg art collection, Kunsthistorisches Museum, Old Town Hall, and the Opera House. Finish with express entry to Schonbrunn Palace and a private guided tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Skip-the-line admission to Schoenbrunn Palace
- Private Tour
- Local expert guide
- Customizable itinerary
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Schonbrunn Palace
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - The Hofburg
- Entry/Admission - Hundertwasserhaus
- Entry/Admission - Belvedere Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Schonbrunn Palace, Schlosstrasse 47, Vienna 1130 Austria
Bypass the often-long lines at this UNESCO-listed site and proceed directly inside for a private tour with your skip-the-line ticket. Peruse the luxe rooms of the palace filled with antique furniture and art and then stroll through the formal gardens.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Ringstrasse, Vienna Austria
Marvel at the impressive buildings in the style of Historism constructed under Austria's Emperor Franz Josef as you drive along the famous Ring boulevard.
Stop At: The Hofburg, Michaelerkuppel, Vienna 1010 Austria
Make a stop on Heroe's Square and take pictures of the vast complex of the Imperial Palace. The former residence of the Austrian Emperor boasts over 2.600 rooms!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Alte Donau, Vienna 1220 Austria
Leaving the city center you get to the Danube area with the United Nations buildings and the Danube Tower. You'll also visit the nearby Prater amusement park with the world-famous Giant Ferris Wheel.
Stop At: Hundertwasserhaus, Kegelgasse 36-38, Vienna 1030 Austria
Visit the expressionist Hundertwasserhaus, built after the idea of Austrian artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser. The Hundertwasser House is one of Vienna's most visited buildings and has become part of Austria's cultural heritage.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Belvedere Palace, Prinz Eugen-Straße 27, 1030 Wien, Austria
Enjoy picture-perfect views of Vienna at Belvedere Palace. Take a stroll through the magnificent baroque gardens and hear fascinating stories about it's mani-faceted former owner, Prince Eugene of Savoy.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel, apartment, train station or cruise ship in Vienna.Ports
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks are required for travelers during transportation, children up to 6 years of age do not need to wear face masks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.