Skip the Line: Saint Isaac's Cathedral Ticket
Designed by the architect Auguste Montferrand, St Isaac’s Cathedral is an outstanding monument of mid-19th century late Russian Neo-Classicism. Noteworthy is the Cathedral’s interior decoration, representing all forms of monumental and decorative arts – painting, sculpture, mosaic and colored stonework. Its main iconostasis is adorned with columns of malachite and lapis lazuli, while the main altar features the stained glass Christ Risen, a feature rarely seen in an Orthodox church.
Visit St. Isaac's Cathedral and see one of the most grandiose monuments of St. Petersburg!
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission Ticket to Saint Isaac's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
You will see one of the main attractions of St. Petersburg - a grandiose column building of the 19th century. You will be able to go inside, where you will find unique mosaic arts and much more.
Departure Point :The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.