Skip-the-line Reina Sofia Museum Madrid Guided Tour - Private Tour
One of Madrid’s most popular museums, the Reina Sofia Museum houses an exquisite collection of Spanish modern and contemporary art. On this 2 to 2.5 hour private guided museum tour, your guide will lead you to the most important works, revealing the fascinating stories behind each one. You’ll skip the line so that you won’t miss a minute while visiting Madrid.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Guided Museum Tour
- Tour Guide Exclusively For You (Does NOT apply if you choose "SAVE! BOOK SEMI-PRIVATE" option)
- Duration 2 - 2.5 Hours
- Wheelchair Friendly (Does NOT apply if you choose "SAVE! BOOK SEMI-PRIVATE" option)
- All Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia
What's excluded :
- Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
- Temporary exhibitions NOT included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia, Calle de Santa Isabel 52, 28012 Madrid Spain
Part of a former hospital, the Reina Sofia became gallery space for 20th century art back in the 1990s. On this tour, your guide will introduce you to the different artistic movements showcased here, including abstractionism, cubism, surrealism, and modernism. You’ll come face to face with works by the iconic Pablo Picasso, including his world-changing painting, “Guernica.” You’ll browse works by Joan Miró, like “The Man with a Pipe,” and Salvador Dali’s “Face of the Great Masturbator,” learning about the techniques and strategies they used to create their oftentimes quirky works of art. You’ll discover all about the social and political movements that shaped these artists and their work, including the Spanish Civil War. You’ll leave with a richer understanding of 20th century Spanish art, allowing you to wander confidently through one of the world’s largest contemporary art collections.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Babylon Tours Madrid, Madrid Spain
In between cheering during a bullfight or dipping churros in gooey chocolate, you’ll want to discover the best that Madrid has to offer. That’s where we come in, amigos. Our local guides will show you the Spanish capital with a little flare and fiesta, bringing history and culture to life in its streets and museums. We’ll make sure you experience the icons – like the Prado Museum and Royal Palace – without wishing you could just take a siesta instead. Don’t worry, though, there will be plenty of time for a bit of tapas when we’re done with you, and, even better, you’ll know the best places to go.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Reina Sofía, 28012 Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Notes: The Reina Sofia Museum might be subjected to occasional closures or delayed opening or special event limiting access to our tour. When this occurs, we will provide guests with a reschedule option, or appropriate alternative. There is a link provided to verify beforehand the exceptional closing days online. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' access.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.