Skip-the-line Private Tour of the Colosseum Forums Palatine Hill & Ancient Rome
This private tour ensures the best experience while visiting Rome.
After meeting your guide, skip the long lines and admire the most famous sites of Ancient Rome in just one tour.
Roman Empire led by our expert and entertaining historians, with the help of visual tools and monuments reconstruction you will be catapulted to Ancient Rome life. Walk through the Forum and climb the Palatine Hill with this unique visit.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private professional guide
- Skip long lines
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The tour begins from the entrance of the Colosseum. The largest Amphitheater in the Roman Empire, "the Flavian Amphitheater", featured in the original name of the Colosseum, It featured 80 entries and a capacity of more than 50,000 spectators.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
After a complete visit of the Forum, the guide will then take the forum, the main square of Ancient Rome. Here you will visit the Senate House, the Temple of Vesta, the Temple of Saturn, the Altar of the Divine Julius Caesar, the Temple of Gemini, the Basilica Emilia, the Arch of Septimius Severus and much more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
The tour will end on the Capitol hill that housed the temples of the most important Roman Gods. Here is the beautiful square designed by Michelangelo and the Statue of Marcus Aurelius.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via dei Fori Imperiali, 21, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- READ CAREFULLY: Because of the growing popularity of the current pope Francis and his intense activity in organizing mass events in the Vatican some areas might get closed last minute without previous notice. This has already happened this year and can happen again during you Vatican tour: the Sistine chapel and / or the Basilica of Saint Peter might not be accessible. In case of such events our tour guide will provide you with a valuable alternative focusing the tour inside the Vatican museums.
- A dress code is required to enter worship places and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and Shoulders must be covered. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.