Skip-the-Line Private Colosseum & Roman Forum Tour with Kid-Friendly Activities
Visit the most famous amphitheatre in the world with our 2.5-hour walking tour: the best way for your family to discover Ancient Rome!
Your children will play a great deal while learning about gladiators, ferocious animals, emperors and empresses. Your knowledgeable kid-friendly guide will bring the ruins back to life and you will breathe the atmosphere of Rome as it was 2000 years ago.
What are you waiting for?
Join us on this interactive and engaging tour and you will be part of a wonderful experience. Your children will love it!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional Kid-Friendly Guide
- Blue-Badge Guide
- Skip-the-Line Colosseum Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Your children will play a great deal while learning about gladiators, ferocious animals, emperors and empresses. Your knowledgeable kid-friendly guide will bring the ruins back to life and you will breathe the atmosphere of Rome as it was 2000 years ago
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Did you know how the animals appeared in the Colosseum arena to fight against the gladiators? Where did the Emperor sit to watch the show? Discover all this and more with anecdotes and pictures your guide will show you, with games and trivia entertaining you as you go.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
you will stroll along the cobbled streets of the Roman Forum, the centre of Roman life. Trade, trials, religious ceremonies, everything took place here.
Imagine being the judge, the accused or a lawyer in the Basilica of Maxentius and Costantine, the courthouse of Ancient Rome. Listen to stories about the ceremonies that took place in the Temples of Vesta, Saturn, Antoninus and Faustina, learn about the great emperor Julius Caesar to whom the Temple is dedicated, and see the majestic Arches of Titus and Costantine, as well as Emperor Palace, the main residence of the emperors.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Via dei Fori Imperiali, Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompained by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.