Skip the Line: Poema del Mar Ticket
Delight yourself with a visit to Poema del Mar aquarium and discover the spectacular biodiversity of the Blue Planet with surface marine ecosystems, deep ocean ecosystems and freshwater species represented.
• Visit an entirely themed aquarium with 12,500 m2 built and with more
than 350 species from all over the planet.
• You will see the world's largest curved window, where you can see the
depths of the ocean.
• You will discover areas of surface marine ecosystems, deep ocean
ecosystems and freshwater species.
IMPORTANT: THE SUPPLIER (VIMOTIONS) WILL SEND YOU THE VALID QR TICKETS IN PDF FORMAT VIA VIATOR CUSTOMER CHAT
per adult from
1 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Admission Ticket to Poema del Mar
- Entry/Admission - Poema del Mar
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Poema del Mar, Muelle del Sanapu Puerto de Las Palmas, 35008 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria Spain
Next to the Cruise Ship Pier and 200 metres from Las Canteras Beach, in the central isthmus of the city of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, one of the emblematic structures of the island and the Canary Islands has been built: the Great Poema del Mar Aquarium, a new project of the Loro Parque Group. This fantastic aquarium has a total surface area of 12,519 square meters built and 7.5 million liters of salt and fresh water and is one of the most modern on the planet, as it hosts more than 350 species, some of which will be seen for the first time in an aquarium. It also has the largest curved glass in the world, 140 tons in weight methacrylate, 36 meters long and 7 meters high.
The visitor will begin the tour by immersing himself in the first of the areas called "the Jungle", which reproduces images of landscapes that cover the entire planet paying homage to the 5 continents. The second part of Poema del Mar,"Arrecife", is the walk around a huge cylinder with a volume of more than 400,000 liters of water, which exhibits a wide variety of colors of coral and fish. Finally, the route will end in the “Deep Sea”, in the deepest ocean, which will not leave anyone indifferent, due to the largest curved exposure window in the world.
As part of its commitment to the environment, the aquarium is committed to use renewable and non-polluting energy sources, to contribute to the development of sustainable tourism in Gran Canaria and for this reason will have the most modern filtration, purification and desalination systems for water. Furthermore, it will have its own photovoltaic power plant, which will help save and reduce CO2 emissions into the atmosphere each year. On the other hand, one of the objectives of the Poema del Mar aquarium is to become a centre of reference for conservation and awareness of Atlantic marine life. To this end, its activities will be coordinated with Loro Parque Fundación, an organization with more than 20 years of experience in developing research, education and conservation activities around the world.
• Please note that this ticket is non-refundable. You will have 1 year from the date of purchase to enjoy the ticket. If you are not a resident of the Canary Islands, you must buy the standard ticket.
Departure Point :Poema del Mar, Muelle del Sanapu Puerto de Las Palmas, 35008 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria Spain
Departure Time :7/9/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: THE SUPPLIER (VIMOTIONS) WILL SEND YOU THE VALID QR TICKETS IN PDF FORMAT VIA VIATOR CUSTOMER CHAT
- VIATOR VOUCHER IS NOT VALID AS ENTRANCE TICKET
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.