Skip the Line: Parque del Drago Entrance Ticket
See a Tenerife Cultural symbol while learning about the islands's interesting and unique nature. At 1000 years old, this tree is an impressive natural wonder. This kind of tree is nativa to the island and can only be found in Tenerife.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance ticket to Parque del Drago
- Entry/Admission - Parque del Drago
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop off
- Visit: Parque del Drago, Paseo de Nicolas Estevez Borges 7, 38430 Icod de los Vinos, Tenerife Spain
The Parque del Drago, or Drago Park, is a must do attraction in the North of Tenerife, a town called of Icod de los Vinos.
The main feature is an impressive tree that is 1000 years old. They call the majestic tree the "thousand-year-old Dragon" is one of the most important natural, cultural and historic symbols of the Canary Islnds.
The Icod Dragon tree (Dracaena draco canariensis), considered the oldest specimen on the islands, is more than 16 metres tall and measures some 20 metres around the base
A garden of endemic species has been created around the tree, which is especially enriching and illustrative for visitors, with small dragon trees, cactus spurge, sweet spurge, etc.
There are other interesting plants in the church square.
Departure Point :Parque del Drago, Paseo de Nicolas Estevez Borges 7, 38430 Icod de los Vinos, Tenerife Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.