Skip the Line: Park Guell and La Sagrada Familia Guided Tour
SMALL GROUP TOUR (Maximum 12 people).
Enjoy priority access and visit two of the most relevant masterworks of Antoni Gaudí, the Sagrada Familia (1882-still under construction) and the Park Güell (1900-1914) in a semi-private guided tour (maximum 12 people) to ensure a more intimate experience with your guide. In both places, you will learn the history of the temple and the park, the details of its architecture and about the ideas that the famous architect shaped on them. This tour will introduce you closer to the personality of Gaudi, the person he was, and what the times were like when he lived in Barcelona at the end of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century.
NOTE: only during September and October 2020 the tour will be in Spanish and English, with a group of maximum 14 people. The quality of the tour will remain unchanged.
per adult from
What's included :
- Informed and friendly professional guide
- Skip the line tickets for Sagrada Familia & Park Guell
- Small-group tour (max. 12 people) to ensure a more intimate experience with your guide
- Mono-language tour (english)
- Private transportation between Sagrada Familia & Park Guell
- Entry/Admission - Parc Guell
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Pickup included in the Private tour option)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parc Guell, Carrer d'Olot, 5, 08024 Barcelona Spain
Parc Güell is one of Barcelona's main attractions. Located at the western part of the city on an elevated area, you can enjoy the views of Barcelona from a privileged point of view, while your accredited local tour guide gives you the most detailed explanation on the history of the Park and its designer, the famous modernist architect Antoni Gaudí. With your local host, you will have the opportunity to discover its secrets, hidden inside the Park for more than 100 years.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
You will be taken to Sagrada Família on a private bus. In the church, once you have enjoyed a detailed explanation of all the different façades of the building and its fascinating history, you will be accompanied inside by your tour guide, who will explain the secrets of its magic interior while you are astonished by the forest of columns and the lights shining through the stained glass.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Carrer d'Olot, 24, 08024 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Sagrada Família, Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The amount of people in our tour is smaller that in the other companies. The reasons why we like to do it this way is for you to feel closer to the guide and make a more familiar atmosphere, and besides that it also provides us the opportunity to get to know more to each other, paying more attention to the needs of each client
- The tour will be just in English, so you won't have to wait your turn while the guide is doing the explanation in another language
- A maximum of 12 people per booking (private tours available with larger groups)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.