Skip-the-line Paris Orsay Museum Private Guided Tour w Kid-Friendly Activities
The Orsay Museum is known as one of the most important Museums of Impressionist Art in the world. You definitely shouldn't miss it during your stay in Paris. But how can you visit a museum with your kids and make it a enjoyable highlight of your trip? Nothing easier than that - with our Musée d'Orsay tour for families with kids. Our guides are specialised in guiding private tours for families with children and have prepared a lot of activities and games for them, so you can be sure that not only will you learn a lot of less known facts about the building, the art and the artists, but also your kids will be thrilled listening to the many stories and will be eager to answer the guide's questions. Don't miss this unique opportunity to introduce your kids to museums in a fun way, make them fall in love with art and treat yourself with a wonderful, peaceful, interesting visit to one of the most important Museums in the World.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- skip-the-line entry ticket
- Entry/Admission - Musee d'Orsay
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
You'll meet your private, kid-friendly tour guide right outside the Museum and enter together with your skip-the-line tickets. On the inside you'll discover together some of the most important masterpieces of Impressionist Art from artists such as Monet, Renoir, Manet, Gaugin, Van Gogh and many others. You will listen to many amazing stories about their lives and the paintings and sculptures, learn a lot of new facts you would miss just looking at the artworks and your kids will be engaged during the whole tour. They will play educational games and quizzes, do various activities and will be eager to learn even more about each and every piece. More than that, you will also learn about the building of the museum itself, which used to be a railway station. You can choose between the 2 or the 3-hour tour, depending on which wonderful sculptures, paintings and other magnificent artworks you want to see and on the age of your children.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Musée d'Orsay, 1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Musée d'Orsay, 1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.