Skip-the-line Paris Louvre Museum Private Guided Tour w Kid-Friendly Activities
The Louvre is the biggest art museum in the world - visiting it can be overwhelming for adults, but if you have kids, it's nearly impossible to do it in a way everyone enjoys it. Not so with our kid-friendly guides, specialised in guiding private tours for families with kids. They know how to talk to young and old alike, how to engage each and every member of the family and make the visit to the Louvre the absolute highlight of your stay in Paris. Don't miss this unique chance to make your kids fall in love with art and museums and treat yourself with a memorable tour through this wonderful place enjoying your kids enthusiam and smile.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Skip-the-line entry to the Louvre
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, Place du Carrousel, 75001 Paris France
You'll meet your top-rated, kid-friendly guide right under the Arc du Caroussel. From here you can see, what an enormous building the Louvre is and our guide will introduce you to the history of the building itself. The entry to the museum is right beside you, so also with rainy weather you won't get wet.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
You will skip the line for the museum and immediately explore its wonderful works.
Thanks to your kid friendly guide, the whole family will discover the ancient history of the museum, which was built in the 12th century as a fortress and palace. The guide will engage adults and children with a lot of interesting activities and games.
During the tour, you will admire the works of major artists like Géricault, Canova, Delacroix, Bernini, Michelangelo, Ingres, and Ghirlandaio. If you wish, you will also be able to see the Crown Jewels or the Napoleon III Apartments.
Of course, you will want to view Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, as well as other famed masterpieces such as the Winged Victory of Samothrace and Venus de Milo.
According to the needs and ages of your kids, as well as your own preferences, you can decide if you would prefer a 2-hour or a 3-hour tour.
Listening to stories about the museum, the artists and the works of art it houses encourages your children to learn about art and history while enjoying themselves doing so.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, Arc de triomphe du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Musée du Louvre, 75001 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.