Skip the Line Paris Catacombs Tour with Special Access
Skip the line and get exclusive access to sections closed to the public. Descend deep beneath Paris to discover a secret universe in this small group walking tour. Walk among 6 million skeletons in bizarre arrangements you won’t find anywhere else. Uncover a vast network of underground tunnels as an expert guide reveals the exciting anecdotes and facts that lurk behind each mysterious detail. Relive the fascinating past of Paris from the glory days of the monarchy and the bloody French Revolution, plus the man who saved Paris from certain destruction.
per adult from
What's included :
- Access to sections closed to the public
- English-speaking guide
- Skip the line Entrance Ticket
- Guided tour of the Catacombs of Paris
- Entry/Admission - Place Denfert-Rochereau
- Entry/Admission - The Paris Catacombs
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place Denfert-Rochereau, 24 Place Denfert Rochereau 14th, 75014 Paris France
Meet your guide in front of the Catacombs before entering the Catacombs.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Paris Catacombs, 1 Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014 Paris France
The Paris Catacombes are known for their long waiting lines.But with a guide , the tour is far easier to enjoy your visit.After the 2 hours guided tour, we suggest to wander around the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: 14th Arrondissement, Paris France
Frequently referred to as Montparnasse with its famous Parisian skyscraper.The district is very well-known as an artist community where many famous artists and intellectuals like de Beauvoir, Sartre, Max Ernst & Picasso spent their days.Also home to a variety of small museums and galleries!
Departure Point :3 Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meet your guide just in front of the glass doors of the Catacombs entrance, on the sidewalk
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The nearest metro station is "Denfert-Rochereau
- Your guide will be wearing a special badge with the Localers logo, you can't miss it! Please be sure to locate your guide in front of the entrance before entering the Catacombs.
- Unless you are arrive late, do not enter without your guide. Your guide will give you safety instructions just before your visit, but please be prepared for steep stairs to enter and exit, and low temperatures so we recommend wearing suitable footwear & clothing.
- There are no toilets or storage room available inside.
- Not recommended for people suffering from cardiac or respiratory insufficiency, sensitive persons and young children
- The Catacombs are not accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Only participants from 8 years old and more
- Animals are prohibited
- Please note: 130 steps down. 83 steps to go up. Temperature at 14 ° Celcius
- Most travelers can participate
- All sales final :Travelers will not receive any refund regardless of cancellation status.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.