Skip The Line: Ngong Ping Cable Car Round Trip Voucher
This is a prepaid redemption voucher. Please take MTR Tung Chung Line, walk out from Exit A, Tung Chung Station, walk for 10 minute (700m) to Cable Car Tung Chung Station, then go to Fast Lane Counter at ticketing
office. Show your redemption voucher, collect a fast entry paper ticket and access the group entry to skip the line. Round trip cable car ride is included. Your E-ticket is an open ticket, valid for 6 month from your selected travel date.
per adult from
What's included :
- A voucher to redeem round-trip paper ticket at Ticketing Office of Cable Car Tung Chung Station
- Access special entry which is a privilege benefit for travel agents' customers to skip the line.
- The ticket can only be collected when the credit card holder and passport holder is the same person.
- The local travel agent will ask you to take photo of your passport page and send it by email.
- You can buy ticket for family, but you need to travel with them to Hong Kong.
- In case the credit card holder will not take this tour, you can not collect a ticket and nor refund.
- Redemption Location: Ngong Ping 360 Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal
- Opening Time: Weekdays: 10am to 6pm. Weekends and Public Holidays: 9am to 6:30pm
- Fraudulent use of credit card will be reported to police immediately according to law.
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Admission of special exhibitions of Walking with Buddha
- Taxi fare to and from Tung Chung Cable Car Station
- Tour guide service
- Visit: Ngong Ping 360, 11 Tat Tung Road, Tung Chung, Lantau Island, Hong Kong China
Group Entry to skip the line. Take cable car ride to mountain top from Tung Chung to Ngong Ping. Visit Tian Tan Buddha on the mountain top. Return cable car ride to Tung Chung, see the world's longest sea crossing Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau bridge from sky.
Visit: Tian Tan Buddha (Big Buddha), Lantau Island, Hong Kong China
A large bronze statue of a Buddha Amoghasiddhi, also known as big buddha, completed in 1993. The Buddha is 34 metres (112 ft) tall, weighs 250 tons. You need to climb 268 steps to reach the Buddha. You can visit the museum beneath the Buddha. There are 3 floors beneath the Buddha statue: The Hall of Universe, The Hall of Benevolent Merit, and The Hall of Remembrance. One of the most renowned features inside is a relic of Sakyamuni, consisting of some of his alleged cremated remains.
Duration: 50 minutes
Visit: Po Lin (Precious Lotus) Monastery, Lantau Island, Hong Kong China
Know as the "Buddhist Kingdom in the South". Po Lin Monastery is famous for providing high quality Buddhist vegetarian cuisine in Hong Kong. Meal cost is not included in this E-ticket.
Duration: 20 minutes
Visit: Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge, Hong Kong China
Return cable car ride from Ngong Ping to Tung Chung, see the world's longest sea crossing HKG-MACAO bridge from sky.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Ngong Ping 360, 11 Tat Tung Road, Tung Chung, Lantau Island, Hong Kong China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The voucher with a bar code from Viator is not the admission ticket. There is a separate Redemption voucher that you need to receive from local tour supplier. You need to redeem a paper ticket at Fast lane counter at Ngong Ping Cable Car (Tung Chung Station). Access the group entry to skip the line.
- No cancellation, refund or reschedule will be allowed once booking is confirmed.
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants aged between 0-2 years inclusive are free of charge.
- According to “Tung Chung Cable Car Bylaw”, children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above to board. Proof of age may be requested by Ngong Ping 360 staff.
- Senior fare is only applicable to Hong Kong residents aged 65 or above. Ticket holders must present their Hong Kong ID card or Hong Kong Senior Citizen Card as proof of age.
- In the case of cable car service suspension for weather or other reasons, guests can exchange their tickets to another date or apply for a refund at the ticketing office of the Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal, Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal,
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.