Skip the Line: Neon Muzeum Admission Ticket
The Neon Muzeum is the world's largest collection of cold war era neon signs !
You can wander through the luminous alleys of light and learn about the 'Great Neonisation' campaign initiated in the 1950s. We have meticulously and beautifully restored over 60 brilliant and colourful neon signs from the now-famous 'Golden Age of Neon'. Many of the neon signs in our collection were designed by the great Polish Poster School artists of the epoch. Each and every neon sign has been researched and curated to offer our historically curious visitors a deeper insight in to this momentous period across the former Eastern Bloc. This truly is a destination like no other in Warsaw - and the title of 'Most Instagram-able place in Warsaw' has been bestowed upon us!
per adult from
What's included :
- Self guided visit
- Entry/Admission - Neon Muzeum
What's excluded :
- Visit: Neon Muzeum, ul. Minska 25 Building 55, Warsaw 03-808 Poland
The Neon Muzeum is dedicated to the documentation and the preservation of Cold War era neon signs.
Since 2005, our institution has been passionately engaged in the enormous task of researching and restoring the last surviving remnants of the ‘great neonisation’ campaign across the former Eastern Bloc. The permanent collection contains hundreds of dazzling neon signs and other electro-graphic artefacts; many of which were designed by the great artists of the age – who were responsible for the world-famous Polish Poster School. When you visit our museum you will be struck by the sheer inventiveness and unique characteristics of a hitherto unknown art form – which was born from revolution, served as state propaganda, and flourished during Poland's post-war period.
We invite you to visit the Neon Muzeum – one of the most popular museums in Warsaw – and appreciate these rare and luminous cold war neon signs with us !
We are located in the fashionable SOHO Factory in the Praga District of the city (the Eastern side of the Vistual River). You will find a plethora of cafes, restaurants and shops in the Praga neighbourhood - as well as a spectacular Murals painted by some of the world's most famous muralists such as Conor Harrington, Phlegm and Da Least !
Departure Point :Neon Muzeum, ul. Minska 25 Building 55, Warsaw 03-808 Poland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.