Skip-the-line Natural History Museum of London Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max
From the largest dinosaurs to the tiniest gemstones, the Natural History Museum’s display of over 80 million specimens needs no introduction. On this 1.5 to 2 hour Skip-the-line semi-private (8 Guest Maximum) guided museum tour, you’ll discover the collection housed within a terracotta palace, a “cathedral to nature,” which features galleries on geology, mineralogy, botany and zoology.
per adult from
What's included :
- Semi-Private Museum Tour
- Semi-Private" Means Group Size Is Never More Than 8 Guests Maximum
- Professional Tour Guide
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
What's excluded :
- Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
- Tour is NOT available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Temporary exhibitions NOT included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road South Kensington, London SW7 5BD England
Your guide will take you through thousands of years of Earth’s fascinating history from the planet’s origins and volcanic disasters to the extinction of dinosaurs and the dawn of humankind. You’ll come face to face with the rare Archaeopteryx – the missing link between dinosaurs and birds. You’ll meet Sophie the Stegosaurus and the skeleton of the long-gone Dodo. Explore the casts of victims from Pompeii and hear why some civilizations once used human skulls as drinking vessels. Gawk at the enormous slice of a Giant Sequoia while learning the secret histories behind these world-class specimens. You’ll only be able to touch the surface of this vast collection, but this tour will ensure that you see the most inspiring artifacts on display.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Babylon Tours London, 80 Cathcart Road, London SW10 9DJ England
Say “Cheerio” to the dusty, stodgy tours of yesteryear. At Babylon Tours, our London is fresh and engaging – the one that you probably want to experience. Join us on a private or small group tour through the National Gallery and the British Museum or hit the streets through a historic tour of the center and (maybe) catch a glimpse of Kate or the rest of the royal family. Our young, energetic guides at Babylon Tours will introduce you to London in the best way possible, from Big Ben to the street art of its multicultural East End.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Natural History Museum Cromwell Road (Stop H), South Kensington, London SW7 2DG, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
- Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Notes: Natural History Museum and other attractions or museums in London may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.