Skip the Line: Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza Direct Entry Ticket
The Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza offers visitors an overview of art from the 13th century to the late 20th century. In the nearly one thousand works on display, visitors can contemplate the major periods and pictorial schools of western art such as the Renaissance, Mannerism, the Baroque, Rococo, Romanticism and the art of the 19th and 20th centuries up to Pop Art. The museum also features works from some movements not represented in state-owned collections, such as Impressionism, Fauvism, German Expressionism and the experimental avant-garde movements of the early 20th century. In addition, it boasts an important collection of 19th-century American painting not found in any other European museum institutions.
per adult from
1 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Audioguide (if option selected)
- Menu (if option selected)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza, Paseo Prado 8, 28014 Madrid Spain
Dürer, Raphael, Titian, Rubens, Rembrandt, Caravaggio, Manet, Renoir, Cézanne, Van Gogh, Gauguin, Kandinsky, Picasso, Hopper and Rothko are among the great masters of painting whose works fascinate and delight visitors.
Among the collection of almost 1,000 works on display, visitors can pause in the Renaissance, linger in the Baroque, discover Impressionism or enter the world of the 20th-century avant-garde movements. The history of western art unfolds before our eyes in the galleries of the
Of private origins, this international collection that now belongs to the Spanish nation introduces us to the remarkable tastes of its two principal creators: Baron Heinrich Thyssen-Bornemisza (1875-1947) and his son, Hans Heinrich Thyssen-Bornemisza (1921-2002). In contrast to the Spanish royal collections with their majestic works of art, a visit to this essentially private collection offers a delightfully intimate experience.
In 2004 the Collection was joined by the Carmen Thyssen-Bornemisza Collection, consisting of more than 200 works on deposit with the Museum that complement the styles and genres already present in the Permanent Collection.
Accessible, dynamic, ground-breaking, sustainable and with the highest standards of visitor services, the Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza focuses on all sectors of the public, particularly young people; Temporary exhibitions, concerts, live music, workshops, film and theatre together create a wide range of options aimed at all our visitors.
Departure Point :Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza, Paseo Prado 8, 28014 Madrid Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free cloakroom. You must show your valid entry ticket to use it
- The ATM machine is located in the First Basement and can be used with Visa, MasterCard and other Spanish Bank Cards.
- Baby feeding room. A space for breastfeeding and bottle-feeding. It also includes baby changing facilities.
- The Museum holds the certificate of universal accessibility, granted by AENOR (Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification)
- Restaurant/Cafeteria. Located on the Ground floor, it serves a range of drinks, sandwiches and pastries as well as a carefully selected restaurant menu. Telephone: +34 91 369 01 22
- Shop: Catalogues, prints, books and exclusive designs. You can access our fabulous gift shop independently from the galleries.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.