Skip the Line: Moscow Ostankino Tower Ticket & Tour
Skip-the-line ticket to Ostankino is a rare chance to see Moscow at a full scale. You will have a chance to see the city in a full view and even see how the cityscape was changing on the interactive maps.
Visit the inner tower construction on the level of 85 meters to see how it was built. Take pictures of Moscow from the highest point of the tower at 337 meters above the ground.
Venture a visit of the tower open-air balcony if the weather conditions are good.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Admission ticket
- Tour in English if the option is booked
- Photo permissions
- Entry/Admission - Ostankino TV Tower
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transfer if it is not booked in the option
- Restaurant expenses
- Visit: Ostankino TV Tower, Akademika Koroleva St., 15/2, Moscow 127427 Russia
Take a chance to visit the Ostankino TV tower in Moscow. It is a currently working TV tower and you will be able to see it operating live. You can book a ticket to the top of the tower, have a tour inside the concrete construction and take 360° pictures of Moscow.
Departure Point :Ostankino TV Tower, Akademika Koroleva St., 15/2, Moscow 127427 Russia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.