Skip the Line: Moscow Folk Dance Show Kostroma Ticket
Kostroma is the most authentic folk show in Moscow. True ballet masterpiece and an artistic perspective into the depth of Russian history. It is highly educative and entertaining at the same time. The show is recommended for all ages and interests.
per adult from
What's included :
- Theatre ticket
- Entry/Admission - Russian song Moscow State Musical Theater Folklore
What's excluded :
- Transfer, Lunch
- Visit: Russian song Moscow State Musical Theater Folklore, Olimpiyskiy Ave., 14, Moscow 129090 Russia
See the most beautiful folk show in Moscow! Russian national ballet “ Kostroma” presents a series of shows from June 15th to September 15th and includes a historical perspective of Russia from the christening of Rus to the USSR. The show reveals the traditions and lives of people living in the North, South, Caucasus mountains and in Central Russia.
The Russian National Dance Show “ Kostroma” cleverly and with great prowess unites lyrical sketches with elements of folklore and ancient Russian epic. It uncovers the Russian culture through the nature of its people, social status and national colouring. You can witness the temporal, urban, village, military culture of Russia. The accurately created images of mother, wife, daughter, son, husband and warrior reflect the heritage of the many generations and the unique spirit of the Russian nation.
Kostroma show involves 50 dancers, 15 reincarnations, 10 tons of freight, 600 unique costumes, 300 items of props, 8 sets changes.
The signature image of Kostroma is the Girl in Silver - a woman dressed in blue and silver embroidery. In local culture, it is represented by all kinds of handcraft - pottery, knitting, sewing etc. This truly Russian heritage is skillfully transmitted through ballet dance and costumes.
The address is Olimpiyskiy Prospekt, 14 Moskva, 129090
Departure Point :Russian song Moscow State Musical Theater Folklore, Olimpiyskiy Ave., 14, Moscow 129090 Russia
Traveler pickup is offered
Transfer is not included in the regular price. The meeting point is the theatre itself Olimpiyskiy Prospekt, 14, Moscow, 129090
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note, this is a ticket for the folk show. Transfer is not included in the regular price.
- The cancelation with full refund is possible only 7 days before the show
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.