Skip the Line: Morning Venice Gondola Ride and Walking Tour with St Mark's Basilica
Admire Venice from different perspectives on this 3.5-hour combined itinerary that merges a fascinating walking tour of Venice to admire the most important and characteristic locations of the city, a traditional gondola ride through its calm waters and a detailed guided visit of St. Mark’s Cathedral to discover it as the 'golden basilica'. Don't miss the opportunity to spend an unforgettable morning in Venice.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided walking tour
- Gondola ride
- Skip the Line access and guided visit to St Mark’s Basilica
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Commentary/guide during the gondola ride
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
The Grand Canal is the main canal through the historic centre of Venice. About 3800 metres long, it divides the historic centre into two parts, tracing an inverted 'S', which runs from the Ponte della Libertà to the Bacino di San Marco.
Pass By: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
It is the most famous Pizza of Italy.
All the other squares in Venice are called "campi".
Pass By: Basilica di San Marco, Piazza San Marco 328, 30124 Venice Italy
St Mark's Basilica is the perfect blend of Byzantine and Gothic art.
It is the cathedral church and seat of the patriarchate of Venice. Together with the bell tower and St Mark's Square, it forms the main architectural site of Venice, and is the best known symbol of the city and the Veneto region in the world. It is also one of the symbols of Venetian art and Christianity.
Pass By: Teatro La Fenice, Campo San Fantin San Marco 1965, 30124 Venice Italy
The Gran Teatro La Fenice, located in the Sestiere di San Marco in Campo San Fantin, is today the main opera house in Venice and one of the most prestigious in the world. Every year it holds the traditional New Year's Concert. Twice destroyed and rebuilt, it has been the venue for major opera and symphonic seasons and the International Festival of Contemporary Music.
Pass By: Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo (San Zanipolo), Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo, 30122 Venice Italy
The basilica of Saints John and Paul is one of the most impressive medieval religious buildings in Venice, together with the basilica of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari. It is considered the pantheon of Venice due to the large number of Venetian doges and other important figures who have been buried there since the 13th century. It stands in the campo of the same name, in the Castello district. In September 1922 Pope Pius XI elevated it to the dignity of a minor basilica.
Pass By: Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa, Castello, 5263, 30122 Venice Italy
The Church of the Purification of Mary known as Santa Maria Formosa is a religious building in the city of Venice, in the Castello district, on the edge of the San Marco district.
Campo Santa Maria Formosa is one of the largest squares in Venice and is located on an island bounded by the canals of Santa Maria Formosa, Pestrin, San Giovanni Laterano and Mondo Novo.
Departure Point :Torre dell'Orologio, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note this is a combo tour including 3 single tours.
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
- At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
- During the winter period (from November 1st to March 31st) the tour is bilingual, so explanations are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed. Non explanations are provided during the gondola ride.
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- The gondola ride might be suspended in case of bad weather. In such cases you are required to go to the tour departure point in order to know whether the tour takes place or not and any alternative ways to use the service.
- In cases of religious ceremonies or exceptionally high tides, access to St Mark s Basilica may not be permitted.
- To visit St Mark s Basilica it is necessary to dress appropriately (no shorts or vest or tops) and backpacks are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
- Only for the waking tour and guided visit. Explanations during the gondola ride are not provided.
- From November 1st to March 31st: Bilingual Tour (explanations during the guided visit are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed). English: from Monday to Saturday; Spanish: Wednesday, Saturday; French: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday; German: Monday, Friday.
- From April 1st to October 31st: English: from Monday to Saturday; Spanish: from Monday to Saturday; French: from Monday to Saturday; German: from Monday to Saturday; Italian: Saturday.
- A gondola can host up to 6 people, thus if your reservation includes more than 6 people, your group will be divided into smaller groups, or rather you will enjoy different gondolas.
- This is a collective tour, so there might be other people enjoying your same gondola. In this case people belonging to your reservation can be divided into different gondolas.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.