Skip The Line: Legendary Faberge Eggs on Private Tour of Faberge Museum
This is an ideal tour for those looking for classy sightseeing in St Petersburg with a private guide.
Welcome to the world's largest collection of works by Faberge in one of the most beautiful palaces of St. Petersburg which once belonged to the famous noble families Naryshkin and Shuvalov.
Start your morning enjoying a private walking tour around the town’s historic center. On this hassle-free tour you will explore the Nevsky Prospect, Anichkov garden and Anichkov bridge, and drop in one of the trendy coffee bars on Nevsky Prospect, if you like. Then skip the line at the Shuvalov Palace.
Shuvalov Palace covers an area of about 4700 square meters, and is a historical monument in Russia.
See fancy goods of all varieties, jewelry, silverware, interior and ritual objects – total more than 4000 items many of which belonged to the royal family and other members of the royal courts of Europe.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes
- Unique historic and cultural tour
- Multiple start times available
- Friendly local guide on a private tour
- Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
- Iconic places for photo shoot
- Flexible customizable itinerary
- Meeting in the hotel
- Entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Shuvalovskiy Dvorets
- Entry/Admission - Faberge Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shuvalovskiy Dvorets, Fontanka river embankment, 21, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191011
You can’t do St Petersburg without a lavishly decorated palace and Imperial secrets. Go Faberge Eggs hunting in the most beautiful palace in St Petersburg. Find out where Faberge Eggs come from, how it all started and what is so special about them. Check out the great interiors of the Imperial Palace, fancy jewelry and decorative elements, and take in the elegance of the rooms and the environment.
Enjoy the imperial past of Russia with an expert guide. Timing is flexible.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Faberge Museum, Fontanka River Embankment 21 Shuvalov Palace, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
The main staircase was built in the 1840s and is decorated with gorgeous stucco dome and bordered by a gallery to showcase sculpture.
The military theme in the works of fine and decorative arts. The Knights' Hall was named after the frieze depicting medieval knights tournament.
Russian silver. Red living room is reserved for the collection of Russian silver art of 18th - early 20th centuries.
Easter Faberge masterpieces. The central living room of the palace represents the imperial Easter eggs, belonging to the last Romanovs. These outstanding works, each of which has its own unique history, made Faberge famous around the world.
Royal gifts and objets de fantaisie. Particularly noteworthy are the fantasy works made by Faberge craftsmen, and gold boxes with portraits of Russian emperors.
Jewellery, precious haberdashery, accessories and watches. The Anteroom is a collection of objects of everyday life of wealthy people, showing rich color palette of enamel guilloche, and precious jewels - the least-preserved part of the heritage of Faberge.
White and Blue Room - Russian porcelain of the XIX century.
Exhibition Room - Russian art of the 19th century.
Russian icons. The Gothic hall, once the former cabinet of Count Peter Shuvalov, a collection of Russian icons of 16th-20th centuries.
Upper Dining Room
Russian and European painting of the 19th-20th centuries, mostly Impressionism and Neo-Impressionism. The hall also showcases outstanding examples of Russian porcelain.
Russian enamel. Get an idea of the styles of silverware, which circulated in the homes of the Imperial Russia. See different techniques of processing of silver and enamel decoration.
Terracotta Room - Precious utensils and memorabilia.
Sky Blue Room
Enamel Works of leading Russian companies.
White Column Hall - The former largest ballroom in St. Petersburg.
Finish your tour at the Fontanka river embankment for beautiful water views, Anichkov Palace and Catherine Garden.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide can meet you at your hotel, hostel, vacation rental or train station.You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Some halls may be closed for the reasons that do not depend on us
- Your country of origin is required to get the voucher to Faberge Museum
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- First Wednesday of each month is a day off at the museum
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Advance tickets are not guaranteed if you book less than a week before the tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization. We practice social distancing measures through providing private tours only.This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.