Skip the Line: Legend Siam in Pattaya Admission Ticket
Legend Siam Theme Park is the first cultural theme park ever in Thailand, aiming to represent the pride of Thailand and to present a strong standpoint and intention in supporting Thailand's tourism industry and economic growth.
Nusa Legend Siam Public Company Limited has transformed 164 rai (Equivalent to 65 acres / Over 100,000 sq.m.) of land into a magnificent world-class legend. It is situated on 162 Kilometer, Sukhumvit road, Najomtien is about 20 km. away from South Pattaya. The strategic location is conveniently accessed and Legend Siam can accommodate 20,000 visitors per day. Visitors can enjoy the beautiful atmosphere around Legend Siam by using the vintage train or on river cruise ( Boat ). Be part of this legend of culture, traditions , and proud products of 77 provinces only at Legend Siam Pattaya.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission Ticket
- Sightseeing by Train
- Entry/Admission - Legend Siam Pattaya
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Visit: Legend Siam Pattaya, 139 Moo 8 Sukhumvit Road, Na Chom Thian, Sattahip 20250 Thailand
The park is set to become the landmark of Pattaya, where visitors can experience Thai culture and lifestyle in three aspects:
1st - Siam Vilize Zone
- Showcase Civilization of Siam
· Siam Vilize showcases civilization of Siam, as well as the glory of Siam in the past, with mesmerizing architecture. You can also learn the legend of Lord Indra Airavata Erawan elephant through an amazing parade “Legendary Royal Elephants”, which portrays ancient Thai ceremonies.
2nd - Thai Araya Zone
- Presents Thai traditions and culture
· Araya Thai presents fun-filled Thai temple fair, mythical creatures from Thai literature, and Wat Phra Si San Phet from the Ayutthaya Era which has been brought back to life, and enjoy floating market and traditional market. Watch rare local traditions and purchase locally produced goods to fully appreciate Thainess. Additionally, for a hair-raising experience, there is home of Mae Nak, the legendary female ghost from a classic love story of Khlong Phra Khanong.
3rd - Bhumi Pan Din Zone
- Thai wisdom portrays the pride of Thailand.
· Wrap up the visit with Bhumi Pan Din zone, where you can learn about the legend of Bangrachan warriors who sacrificed their lives for the country. Learn sufficiency economy through hands-on experience, and witness the glory of legendary royal elephants in an ancient tradition no longer practiced today. Be mesmerized by the beauty of elephant accessories in a dazzling elephant parade.
The Legend Siam is a cultural destination that brings together Thai arts, culture in one place that included 6 attractions;
1. Siam Vilize Thai Machine
2. Mirror Maze : Black Magic
3. Temple Fair
4. Magical Temple
5. Bann Mae Nak The Haunted House
6. Bang Rachan Live Action Show
Operations time : Monday-Friday 10.00 am to 20.00 pm. / Saturday - Sunday 10.00 am to 21.00 pm.
Children's height between 90-140 cm. If height below 90 cm. is free of charge.
Noted :We are provided the Thai cultural restaurants (Ruen Araya) with food from famous restaurants will be available for 800 - 1000 persons , and international Buffet ,Thai Buffet including superb a la cart menu .Enjoy exquisite meal set in a pleasant and relaxing ambiance next to the beautiful river.
Departure Point :Legend Siam Pattaya, 139 Moo 8 Sukhumvit Road, Na Chom Thian, Sattahip 20250 Thailand
Departure Time :Legend Siam Package A2 10/26/2019 - 12/11/2021
Legend Siam Package A1 10/26/2019 - 12/11/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.