Skip-the-line Kids Tour of The Colosseum and Roman Forums
This family friendly tour is the perfect way to explore some of the wonders of ancient Rome, including the Colosseum, the Forum and the Emperors' House. Your expert guide will lead you on an entertaining journey into the past, to ancient Rome. You’ll learn about the individuals who were instrumental in the Colosseum’s history, and the dramatic fights that were held in front of thousands of spectators. Fast-track access on this semi-private tour (for a maximum of 10 people) means you’ll skip the queues at the entrance.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- child friendly guide
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Explore Ancient Rome with an expert guide, walking in the footsteps of emperors and gladiators. Throughout the tour you’ll learn and have fun in the heart of the Ancient Roman Empire.
The pre-booked tickets included on this your enable you to avoid the queues as you view the Colosseum, hearing incredible stories of the violent contests that took place there.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
You’ll be taken back 2,000 years as you walk on the original paved roads, visiting temples, ancient courthouses, the Imperial Palace, and the altar of Julius Caesar as well as the Arches of Constantine and Titus and more!
You and your family will love this tour of Ancient Rome!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via dei Fori Imperiali, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.