Skip the Line: IMAG History and Science Center Admission Ticket
IMAG offers, between 1 and 6-hour fun for all ages to discover the wonders of science and history providing a large, open environment to explore over 60 hands-on exhibits where visitors will enjoy hours spent exploring. Feed a stingray in the 'Sea-to-See' Tanks, and visit the Living Lab to see turtles, snakes, frogs, a bearded dragon and much more. Gaze at the tropical fish in the 3,200-gallon aquarium built by Animal Planet’s Tanked, which displays a replica of the USS Mohawk artificial reef. History exhibits span from the Ice Age to the early 19th century and guests can even visit the original fort of Fort Myers in a one-of-a-kind 3D Virtual Reality experience.
per adult from
1 to 6 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - IMAG History & Science Center
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: IMAG History & Science Center, 2000 Cranford Ave, Fort Myers, FL 33916-4006
Offering over 60 interactive exhibits, there is fun to be had for the entire family as you explore science, technology, engineering, and math, as well as the history of southwest Florida.
Guests will enjoy live marine animals in the 'Sea to See' Tanks, a 3,200-gallon aquarium displaying a variety of fish, such as sharks, the Living Lab with turtles, ball python, frogs, bearded dragon, and more, the daily life.
Animal encounters, the chance to become a TV weather forecaster in the mini-studio, a walk through southwest Florida in the Hall of History, a 3-D movie, and much more.
During your trip to the science center, notice how your intellectual curiosity and discovery become heightened.
Departure Point :IMAG History and Science Center
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.