Skip the Line: Express Milan Duomo and Rooftop Small-Group Tour
This is the perfect tour for whom is in Milan for a short time. In 1.5-hours you will visit the icon of Milan, the majestic Duomo Cathedral and its rooftop as you skip the lines. This small-group tour is limited to 15 participants maximum.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly and keep social distancing
- Professional art-historian guide
- Entry/Admission - Duomo Rooftops
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza del Duomo, 20123 Milan Italy
Meet your guide at the corner of Campari Café under the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele
Stop At: Duomo Rooftops, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
You will access the Rooftop by elevator and visit the Duomo Terraces, with thousands statues andyou will admire the incredible view of the city!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
You will skip the line at Duomo entrance, to visit the interior of the Cathedral, with its colored galss-windows ad the 5 naves. This Cathedral is one of the largest in the entire World!
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Raphael Tours in Milan, 00165 Milan Italy
The tour is offered by Raphael Tours
Departure Point :Camparino in Galleria, Piazza del Duomo, 21, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please do not bring luggage or large bags with you
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.