Skip the Line: Experience Amphawa Floating Market on Weekends in Thailand Ticket
Amphawa is one of the most popular floating market near Bangkok, with visitors almost exclusively Thai. Located 50 km from Bangkok this once small village was apparently already present in the mid-Seventeenth Century. It has become such a magnet for Thai weekenders that food stalls have grown from the riverbanks and stretched far into the surrounding streets.
per adult from
What's included :
- admission ticket
- Entry/Admission - Amphawa Floating Market
What's excluded :
- Visit: Amphawa Floating Market, Amphawa 75110 Thailand
The Amphawa floating market is a very attractive place for tourists to see the old style and traditional way of selling and buying fruits, vegetables, etc., from small boats. Experience Thais rural life and a charm of countryside at Amphawa floating market.
The Amphawa floating market is very natural and there are many old wooden houses. Tourists will see the lifestyle of the locals and you will see the beauty of fireflies at night under the Lampoon trees. This makes people feel that they are going back to the old times. In the Amphawa floating market, there are many shops such as souvenir stores, restaurants, ice-cream shops, and others. Most souvenir stores usually sell clothes. Tourists can buy many souvenirs in the Amphawa floating market.
Departure Point :Amphawa Floating Market, Amphawa 75110 Thailand
Departure Time :12:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.