“Skip the Line” Exclusive Tour of Alcazar in Seville
In an intimate journey through the palaces of Alcázar, your local guide will lead you through all the must-see sites, structures, and statues, providing historical background for your knowledge. You will also see hidden gems of the palace, unshown in other tours. Expect a completely personalized and real experience!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Fast track access to the Alcázar
- Guided tour in an intimate group
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
We'll enter the Alcázar using the fast track line.
Once inside, I'll guide you through the Justice Room and the Palace of Plaster, where you'll be fascinated by the decorations and stories that happened there. Then we'll see the House of Trade and the Admiral's Room, where we’ll discuss the importance of Seville and the Alcázar during the discovery and conquest of the Americas.
Our next stop will be at the Mudejar Palace, built by Peter I back in the 1300's. Because of the mixture of Moorish styles within the Christian atmosphere, every king wanted to leave his legacy in this structure.
The last structure we'll visit will be the Gothic Palace, the first Christian building of the Alcázar built after the Reconquest. Then we'll head to the gorgeous gardens to finish our 2 hour guided tour at Maria Padilla Baths, where you can explore the garden at your leisure.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza del Triunfo, Pl. del Triunfo, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Royal Alcázar of Seville, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.