Skip The Line Eiffel Tower Optional Summit&Opera Garnier&Seine River Cruise
Save your time with a priority access to the Eiffel Tower, explore the world famous Opera in the World and have a charming boat tour on the Seine River with this package.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip the ticket line Eiffel Tower 2nd or summit (depends on the section) entrance tickets
- Skip the ticket line Opera Garnier admission tickets
- 1 hour Seine River Cruise boat tour with an audio guide for free.
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-Up & Drop Off
- Visit: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Meet your host at the meeting point to explore the world well-known monument in Paris; Eiffel Tower. Your host will provide your Eiffel Tower tickets and assist you until the enter the Eiffel Tower and experience the priority access to the Eiffel Tower and recognize the breathtaking perspectives from the top (if choice selected) of the long-lasting structure.
Spend as much time as you want in the tower, discover it in your own spare time.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Palais Garnier, Place de l_Opera entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets, 75009 Paris France
With a priority access ticket, be dazzled with see the world biggest Opera within the World. The Palais Garnier or Opéra Garnier, is a 1,979-seat opera residence at , France. When a new opera residence, the Opéra Bastille, opened at the Place de la Bastille. The building now uses the Palais Garnier specially for ballet. The theatre has been a monument historique of France due to the fact that 1923.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: River Cruise Port, 8 Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
The River Cruise tickets has no time limitation among the running hours of the company. With an audio guide, watch the enduring monuments from a distinctive perspective even as crusing at the Seine River.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face Mask is compulsory & it should be provided by yourself. Cloakrooms are closed. It is not allowed to enter with a pushchair, a scooter or any kind of voluminous luggage.It is mandatory to wear a mask throughout the visit for people over 11 years old.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.