Skip-the-line Duomo Tour with Rooftop Access
Join the only skip-the line tour of the Milan Duomo and discover the Cathedral and Terraces with Veneranda Fabbrica, the organization that for over 600 years has been responsible for preservation and restoration of the church. Learn about the history of the Cathedral, marvel at the beauty of its decorations, and uncover its hidden symbols. Climb up onto the rooftops and enjoy a beautiful walk among the spires.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided tour of the Duomo, Archeological Area and Rooftops with an official guide from the Duomo
- Skip-the-line at the Ticket Office
- Fast-track entrance to the Rooftop Terraces
- Whispers and headsets, so you don’t miss anything. Valid ID must be deposited
- Duomo Pass ticket: Cathedral, Archaeological Area, Rooftops, Museum.
- Microphone system
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
- Entry/Admission - Duomo Rooftops
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Food and Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
Started in 1386 and finished over six centuries later, the Duomo di Milano is the finest example of the Gothic in northern Italy.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Duomo Rooftops, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
If the Duomo is the symbol of Milan in the world, the Madonnina, perched on the highest spire of the Cathedral, represents the heart and soul of the city.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Duomo, 14, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk being refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Comfortable shoes are recommended on the Rooftops.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that in the unlikely event of closures of the Rooftops, the guided tour will include the Duomo Museum (closed on Wednesdays)
- Jump to the front of the Ticket Office line by showing your voucher and go straight to the Infopoint Desk where your guide will be waiting for you with your tickets
- Get to the meeting point (Infopoint Desk inside the Ticket Office, Piazza Duomo 14/A ), 10 minutes before the guided tour starts
- The guide and a staff member of the Veneranda Fabbrica will be waiting for you at the meeting point and they will give you your tickets.
- Pushchairs can be used inside the Cathedral and the Archaeological Area but MUST be closed and carried by hand on the Rooftops
- Visitors are subject to security checks by law enforcement before visiting the Cathedral and the Rooftops. Please be ready to go through an airport-style security system.
- Most travelers can participate
- For use of the mandatory whispers, a valid identity document (identity card, passport, driving licence) must be deposited, which will be returned at the end of the service by staff at the Ticket Office
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Access to the Historical Complex is prohibited to all persons subject to quarantine measures or who result positive for the virus. Access is prohibited to all persons who present respiratory symptoms and/or fever.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.