Skip the Line: Doll Hospital Visit with Artisan Ice Cream Tasting
The Doll's Hospital is a Kids Friendly Experience which allows you to discover the history and secrets of doll's evolution in one of the oldest artisan's workshop in Campania Region!
Let yourself be transported to the one of the most interesting attraction for family, here kids and adult accompanied by the doll’s specialist doctors , will learn more about fix, restore and cure your favourite teddy.
Start the activity visiting the laboratory, where at the end of 19 century the artisan Luigi Grassi used to repair objects of all kinds, including dolls. You will be introduced in the craftsmanship’s world learning more about the restoring of ancient dolls,wonded by passage of time.
Enter in the “Heart’s Lanes” to admire how the doll’s doctors take care of the daily teddis and help the doll’s doctor to prepare the little teddy’s disgnosis.
Don't forget to bring with you your favourite doll or teddy!
The experience will end with a fantastic Ice Cream double taste to choose.
per adult from
15 to 20 minutes
What's included :
- Entrance fee
- Double taste ice cream
- Guided visit
- Entry/Admission - Ospedale delle Bambole
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Ospedale delle Bambole, Via San Biagio Dei Librai 39 Palazzo Marigliano, 80138, Naples Italy
Discover one of Naples’ best family attractions on this guided visit to the city’s Doll Hospital. Experience the magic as you learn about the history of the Doll Hospital as well as the work done to repair the patients, then enjoy an ice cream tasting.
Discover the doll's history and learn the secrets of doll's evolution.
Departure Point :Ospedale delle Bambole, Via San Biagio Dei Librai 39 Palazzo Marigliano, 80138, Naples Italy
Departure Time :10/25/2019 - 12/18/2021
Monday: 10:30 AM - 05:15 PM Tuesday: 10:30 AM - 05:15 PM Thursday: 10:30 AM - 05:15 PM Friday: 10:30 AM - 05:15 PM Saturday: 10:30 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our experiences are carried out in compliance with local legislation and health recommendations for protection and safety, to avoid contagion of the Covid-19 virus. Passenger protection has always been our priority!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.