Skip-the-line Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill - Semi-Private 12ppl Max
Rome conjures images of gladiators and toga-clad emperors issuing decrees to their people. On this 3 hour semi-private tour, your local guides will do more than just evoke these images, they’ll take you and up to 12 guests to the places where it all happened. While Rome is the Eternal City, you are not eternal, so we’ll make sure you skip the lines to maximize your time.
per adult from
What's included :
- SKIP-THE-LINE SEMI-PRIVATE MUSEUM TOUR
- SEMI-PRIVATE" MEANS GROUP SIZE IS NEVER MORE THAN 12 GUESTS MAXIMUM
- PROFESSIONAL TOUR GUIDE
- DURATION 3 HOURS
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
What's excluded :
- Tour Price Does NOT Include Hotel Pickup or Drop-Off (We Recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour Does NOT Include Gratuities (OPTIONAL)
- Temporary exhibitions NOT included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
You will begin your tour at the Colosseum, the infamous oval amphitheatre in the centre of the city. Commissioned in AD 72 by Emperor Vespasian, it was the largest amphitheatre ever built at the time.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Next, you will make your way to the Roman Forum, a rectangular “plaza” surrounded by the ruins of several important ancient government buildings. The site was first developed in the 7th century BC, and grew over time to become the social, political and commercial centre of the Roman Empire.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Finally, you will end your tour at Palatine Hill, one of the oldest parts of the city and the most central hill of the seven hills of Rome. The Palatine Hill is considered to be the birthplace of the Italian capital and is said to have been inhabited since the year 1000 B.C
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Babylon Tours Rome, 00197 Rome Italy
The Eternal City needs no introduction, but Rome still has a lot of secrets to reveal. At Babylon Tours, our expert guides want to bring history to life, to make you fall in love with all aspects of Rome – and not just the gelato. From the imposing Colosseum to the confusingly-labeled Spanish Steps, we’ll take you to the places that made Audrey Hepburn swoon in Roman Holiday. We’ll go off the beaten path, as well, to show you the places that Romans keep to themselves. You’ll be declaring your amore for Rome before the tour is even over.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Largo Gaetana Agnesi, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Palatine Hill, 00186 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Notes: Colosseum and Roman Forum are subject to occasional closures for special events. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an extended tour of the opened areas. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.