Skip-the-Line Colosseum, Forum and Ancient Rome Guided Tour
Connect with our small group guided visit of the wonderful remains of Antiquated Rome, origin of present day civilization and capital of the Roman Empire.
Visit the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Senate House, the Sanctuary of Julius Caesar, the Tryumphal Arches, the House of the Vestal Virgins, the Basilicas, the Golden Mile, the Sanctuaries of Saturn and Harmony and other popular devout and political buildings within the heart of antiquated Rome.
per adult from
What's included :
- skip the line ticket
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
First, you'll go into the interior of the Colosseum to see the seating levels, and other interesting remains that make this building the foremost popular landmark within the world! You'll learn about the spectators’ past-times, the gladiators’ combats, the occasions, and much more.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The following halt is the Roman Forum, which was the main square, serving as the get together area for the Roman population. Here you’ll listen to bewildering accounts of intrepid pioneers, epic courageous women, and notorious dictators whereas strolling in their strides in their royal residences and gardens!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
The Palatine Hill, which is the centremost of the Seven Hills of Rome, is one of the most ancient parts of the city and has been called "the first nucleus of the Roman Empire." It stands 40 metres above the Roman Forum, looking down upon it on one side, and upon the Circus Maximus on the other.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via dei Fori Imperiali, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.