Skip-the-line Colosseum Forum Ancient Rome Small Group Tour for Kids & Families
Looking for a fun, informative, memorable and cheaper tour of Ancient Rome?
Our 2.5-hr Small Group Colosseum & Roman Forum Tour for Kids & Families would be the perfect option then!
The group will be very small (no more than 13 people) in order to guarantee everyone perfect understanding and enjoyment!
You will meet your top rated kid friendly guide at the meeting point provided and your amazing experience will start! You will visit the inside of the Colosseum and the Roman Forum skipping all the tickets-lines.
Your kids will play games, treasure hunts and they will have an educational experience in company of other children.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Blue Badge guide
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional family friendly guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Meet your guide at the meeting point just near the Colosseum and start an amazing journey back to the Ancient Rome!
Hear amazing stories about the gladiators, wild animals and the shows that used to be organized inside the Colosseum almost 2000 years ago.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Explore the Roman Forum, the political, social and economic centre of Ancient Rome
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour is suitable for kids aged 6 and over
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.