Skip-the-Line Caserta Royal Palace and Gardens Private tour
The building of the Royal Palace has started in the 1752, when Charles the VII of Naples - also known as King Charles III of Spain - commissioned the work to the famous architect Luigi Vanvitalli, who was influenced and inspired by the royal residence in Versailles. Follow your guide into the courtyard, climb the majestic Grand Staircase of Honour and enter the rooms of the largest royal palace in Europe. The Throne Room will enchant you, with its golden stucco tinsels and decorations. The small theatre will leave you breathless. Last but not the least, enjoy a pleasant walk into the garden, and follow the path up to the Diana and Actaeon Fountain, only few steps away from the Grand Cascade.
Your guide will lead you in this journey through the centuries, and feel free to ask curiosities and questions.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- professional tour guide
- Entry Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Reggia di Caserta
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reggia di Caserta, Viale Douhet Reggia 2/A, 81100, Caserta Italy
Enjoy an amazing journey into the XVIII century. Explore the Baroque styled rooms of the palace and follow the garden tanks to the Grand Cascade
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Royal Palace of Caserta, Piazza Carlo di Borbone, 81100 Caserta CE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Due to the Covid-19 safety measures taken by the Royal Palace management, we ask our clients to reach the meeting point at least 10 minutes in advance. Tickets can only be purchased online and for a selected time slot - which means tickets expire after 15 minutes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.