Skip the Line: Casa Batlló & La Pedrera Plus Chocolate Tasting
Discover the enigma of the rivalry between the three best architects of the Modernisme movement at the beginning of the 1900s, Gaudí, Puig i Cadafalch, and Domènech i Montaner. It was called "Block of Discord" - a series of buildings on Passeig de Gracia, one next to the other, representing the singularity of the style of each of three architects. Enjoy the skip the line tickets to Casa Batlló where you will visit the whole house before you have a delicious chocolate tasting at the most exclusive chocolate boutique of the city. You'll continue on to La Pedrera - Casa Mila with skip the line tickets and we'll guide you to the rooftop where you can acquaint yourself with the famous 360 views of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- The Tour and the Guide are exclusively and only for a group up to 15 people.
- Skip the Line tickets Casa Batlló
- Skip the Line tickets La Pedrera - Casa Milà
- Chocolate Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Casa Batllo
- Entry/Admission - Chocolate Amatller
- Entry/Admission - Casa Mila - La Pedrera
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Passeig de Gracia, Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona, Catalonia
We'll start this tour in front of Casa Lleó i Morera admiring and learning about one of the most important architectural masterpieces of Lluís Domènech i Montaner.
Then, a short distance away we'll marvel at the beauty of Josep Puig I Cadafalch's gem, Casa Amatller.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gracia, 43, 08007 Barcelona Spain
Continuing on, we'll visit Casa Batlló from Antonio Gaudí. Here, we'll have skip the line tickets and we'll take you to the rooftop where you can take advantage of spectacular photo ops and stunning views of Passeig de Gracia, the most spectacular and classiest avenue of the city, before you enjoy some free time on your own to observe the essence of the interior decor.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chocolate Amatller, Carrer Provenca 269 al lado de la Casa Milá - La Pedrera, 08008 Barcelona Spain
Before you enjoy the skip the line tickets for La Pedrera - Casa Milà, we'll stop for a delicious chocolate tasting at the exclusive chocolate boutique, Casa Amatller.
This will be the setting for a beautifully detailed explanation of the history of chocolate in Barcelona. We will get immersed in the world of chocolate as we try four artisan bonbons and a have a taste of artesanal hot chocolate.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Casa Mila - La Pedrera, Passeig de Gracia, 92, 08008 Barcelona Spain
After, we'll head over to La Pedrera - Casa Milà, the zenith of Gaudi's work. After an explanation of the unique facade, we'll go inside and see the amazing courtyard, discover the interior of the house, and understand why Gaudí is the most important architect of the Modernist movement (Art Nouveau). To conclude the tour, we'll guide you to the famous rooftop to see the iconic chimneys the views of the city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Casa Lleó Morera, Passeig de Gràcia, 35, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Casa Milà, Passeig de Gràcia, 92, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We comply with all Covid 19 safety protocols for tourist agency operation in Barcelona
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.