Skip the Line: Cable Car Round-Trip from Innsbruck to Hungerburg Ticket
The journey begins at 560 m above sea level not far from the heart of Innsbruck's old town with its historical buildings and the world-renowned "Goldenes Dachl" (Golden Roof). Planned and designed by star architect Zaha Hadid, the cable car Hungerburg, with its unique stations Löwenhaus and Alpine Zoo, sets new standards in international architecture. (Zoo entrance not included)
per adult from
What's included :
- Cable Car round-trip
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Once you meet at a designated meeting point in Innsbruck, you can get ready for this round-trip to Innsbruck's Nordkette, which is a part of Austria's largest natural park. Once you get to the 300-meter high mountain station of the cable car Hungerburg (designed by the renowned Zaha Hadid) you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the city. After reaching the Hungerburg station, a short walk across Hermann Buhl Square, named after the world-famous Austrian mountaineer, you will be led to the cable car station.
Europe’s highest-lying Zoo (750 m) is located on the foot of the Nordkette, right above the capital city of Tyrol with an unique view over the surrounding mountains. Select the option with ticket included!
Departure Point :Hungerburg Funicular, Hoehenstrasse 145, Innsbruck 6020 Austria
Departure Time :12/24/2020 - 4/18/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.