Skip-the-Line: Botanic Garden Entry Ticket
The Garden is committed to plant conservation, research and education for people of all ages, with more than 80,000 visitors coming to enjoy every year. The Garden is laid out by a series of global habitat themes, from Scottish landscapes, to Australian or Chinese woodland glades which you can travel through in an hour or two. There are plants of interest every month of the year with something of interest for all ages, while the restful setting benefits the visitor as a wellbeing walk that takes you some place else.
per adult from
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- 27 acre botanic garden and temperate arboretum
- Educational displays including native species and an evolution garden
- Glasshouse - Tropical and temperate collections until 3pm each day
- Entry/Admission - Dundee Botanic Garden
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Dundee Botanic Garden, Dundee University Botanic Garden Riverside Drive University of Dundee, Dundee DD2 1QH Scotland
The garden is open daily from 10am until 4.30pm with last entry at 2.30 pm (March - October) or 3.30pm (November - February). A modest admission fee is charged, although entry is free for essential carers of disabled visitors, staff and matriculated students of the university.
The 27 acres of temperate plants are grouped into geographical plantings that relate to the social communities of plants found in the wild. A uniquely designed botanic garden that can be enjoyed as a beautiful backdrop to a wonderful walk, or dived into deeply to explore botanical wonders of wild collected plants that have been amassed from around the worlds temperate loop.
Get in touch if you want to book an educational visit, partner for an event or enquire about a function.
Something for all four seasons, but be prepared to be taken someplace else in this Tayside botanical paradise.
Please note that on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and the first two days of January, the gardens are closed.
Departure Point :Dundee Botanic Garden, Dundee University Botanic Garden Riverside Drive University of Dundee, Dundee DD2 1QH Scotland
Departure Time :12/9/2019 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The glasshouse are open however, all other buildings will remain closed until phase 4 of the Scottish Government measures have been announced to protect visitor and staff safety. Please bare with us during this challenging time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.