Skip The Line: Best Of Milan Tour With Last Supper Tickets & Milan Duomo
The Best Of Milan Tour With Last Supper Tickets & Milan Duomo takes you to Milan’s world-famous attractions and introduces you to some of its stunning hidden gems. Forget everything you’ve heard about Milan, this tour will reveal the artistic, architectural, and historical beauty of this amazing city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour of the Last Supper painting
- Skip the line to The Cathedral
- Milan walking tour
- Expert, English-speaking guide
- Pre-reserved skip the line Last Supper tickets
- Ticket to Baptistery of S. Giovanni- Underground the Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The Last Supper
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Last Supper, Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
The tour begins at one of the most famous works of art in the world, Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper. While it can be difficult to get tickets by yourself, we have pre-booked all-inclusive, skip-the-line tickets; so you’ll enter the room with your guide and make the most of your time with the precious painting.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie 2, 20123 Milan Italy
Santa Maria delle Grazie
Stop At: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
The tour finishes with the most impressive sight of all, the jaw-dropping Milan Duomo. You'll go inside the Duomo together to explore more, and even underground to see the basilica's battisterro. This masterpiece of gothic architecture has enthralled centuries of spectators and the roof in particular is fascinating. Forget Notre Dame, this is easily the most interesting church roof in the world. With special access tickets, you’ll stroll all the way around the roof on three different levels, learning about its construction as you go.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Teatro alla Scala, Via Filodrammatici, 2, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
After The Last Supper you’ll embark with your group of 15 people or fewer on an in-depth walking tour of the city. Learn about the home of opera in Milan, the world-famous Teatro Alla Scala as you take in its impressive façade.
Pass By: Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza del Duomo, 20123 Milan Italy
Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery
Departure Point :Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note, this tour is wheelchair accessible with some difficulties. However, we advise clients to contact Walks Customer Service Team to make further arrangements.
- Near public transportation
- Please note that ‘The Last Supper’ is held inside a still-active convent and, as such, it is required that all visitors cover their knees and shoulders during their time inside. There will usually be a full 30 people inside the room at the time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.