Skip the Line: Belfort of Ghent Entrance Ticket
The Belfry - Unesco World Heritage - is one of the world famous three towers of Ghent and a must for anyone who visits this city! Stroll (or take the elevator) to the top of this stone colossus built in 1313 and admire a 360° view of the unique city center of Ghent!
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission Fee
- Entry/Admission - Belfry and Cloth Hall (Belfort en Lakenhalle)
What's excluded :
- Visit: Belfry and Cloth Hall (Belfort en Lakenhalle), Emile Braunplein, Ghent 9000 Belgium
The Belfry is the symbol of the autonomy and independency of the city of Ghent. The construction started in 1313 and its height makes it the tallest belfry in Belgium.
From the top you can enjoy an amazing view of the city! Through the centuries, the tower served - other than as a bell tower - as a fortified watchtower and to announce warnings. It was also the place where the documents evidencing the municipal privileges were kept. The top of the building have been rebuilt several times, to accommodate the growing number of bells.
Monday to Sunday (except 25 december and 1 january)
10am - 6pm (last entry at 5:30pm)
Departure Point :Belfry and Cloth Hall (Belfort en Lakenhalle), Emile Braunplein, Ghent 9000 Belgium
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free entrance: mentors for the disabled, holders of a museum pass and children until 12 years. Reduction rate for youth from 13 to 18.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.