Skip the Line: Baiyoke Sky Hotel Observation Deck Ticket with Lunch or Dinner
Enjoy an amazing experience at Thailand’s tallest building and the world’s tallest hotel the 90-story building that went straight into the record books which is none other than ‘The Baiyoki Tower ll’. Baiyoki Tower ll is well worth visit if you have time and of course if you are OK with heights. It's possible to go up the tower to take a look around - there's an 'Observation Deck’ offers unparalleled panorama views of Bangkok, "Sky Buffet" restaurant with delicious Thai food and for the fearless, 84th floor revolving "Roof Deck"!
All you need to do is; choose the package which suites your schedules weather its lunch or dinner and then let us make the pre-arrangments for you.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Observation Deck at 77th Floor.
- View point at 84th Floor.
- Basic Buffet Lunch / Seafood Lunch (optional)
- Basic Buffet Dinner / Seafood dinner (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Baiyoke Sky Tower
What's excluded :
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch or dinner (only 1 option)
- Visit: Baiyoke Sky Tower, 222 Ratchaprarop Rd Pratunam District, Bangkok 10400 Thailand
The Baiyoke Sky Hotel, the longest champ of Thailand's Tallest Building where you can enjoy the spectacular view of Bangkok. Maps, computerized multimedia kiosks and coin-activated telescopes help you identify what is laying 250 meters down below your feet. On the 77th floor there is the observation deck with an extra option to the revolving view point on the 84th floor from where you have a marvelous view over the city.
Apart of Observation deck, you will have a choice to choose International Buffet Lunch or dinner with the choice to choose Seafood option. Enjoy a lovely lunch / dinner with the spectacular views of city.
Departure Point :Baiyoke Sky Tower, 222 Ratchaprarop Rd Pratunam District, Bangkok 10400 Thailand
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Tickets to be collect on 18th and 19th Floor by telling the name.
- Your lunch & dinner time will be advised 24 - hours prior to tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please look for your email for your final visiting time.
- Children need to be between 80 - 120 cm to be eligible for child price.
- Infant need to be under 80cm to be eligible for free entry.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.