Skip the Line: AUDIOVERSUM ScienceCenter - Entrance Ticket
AUDIOVERSUM is an interactive museum in Innsbruck providing an experience of sound and wonder. As a ScienceCenter, it combines medicine, technology, education and art attracting visitors from Austria and abroad. Multimedia installations developed in cooperation with the renowned Ars Electronica Center Linz invite guests to try them out and sharpen their senses. The new highlights are the interactive exhibits “Keep you balance” and “Pictures to listen to”. The exhibition concept is extended with regularly changing special exhibitions under the headings "To be heard and known" and "To be heard and seen". MED-EL, the leading provider of hearing implants worldwide, is the initiator of the ScienceCenter.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - AUDIOVERSUM - ScienceCenter
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: AUDIOVERSUM - ScienceCenter, Wilhelm-Greil-Strasse 23, Innsbruck 6020 Austria
How are sounds and noises saved in our brains and why do they trigger certain memories? Why do our ears sometimes play tricks on us and what does the world sound like for someone who is hard of hearing? These and many other questions related to hearing are answered at AUDIOVERSUM.
There are also special temporary exhibitions under the headings “To be heard and known” and “To be heard and seen” and of course the company exhibition “MED-EL” World.
Departure Point :AUDIOVERSUM - ScienceCenter, Wilhelm-Greil-Strasse 23, Innsbruck 6020 Austria
Departure Time :1/4/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/2/2021 - 12/31/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- AUDIOVERSUM is accessible for people with impairments and is equipped with an induction loop.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.