Skip the Line: Amber Museum Entrance Ticket
The exposition includes the world's only playing amber violin, a copy of the Amber room on a scale of 1: 20, gift Easter eggs in Russian traditions, objects of decorative and applied art and new directions - amber icons and three-dimensional portraits of prominent historical figures. The exhibition also presents an antique collection of Alexander Krylov, consisting of objects of the XIX and XX centuries.
per adult from
30 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Amber Museum of A. Krylov
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Amber Museum of A. Krylov, Nevskiy Ave., 35A Perinnaya Liniya, Gostinny Dvor, 2nd floor, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
The amber Museum of Alexander Krylov was opened on October 19, 2018 in Gostiny Dvor.
The new Museum presents the works of honored artist of the Russian Federation, member of the Union of artists of Russia, Vice-President of the world amber Council Alexander Krylov. The Museum was created on the basis of long-term works of the author on the reconstruction of the Amber room in Tsarskoye Selo.
Departure Point :Amber Museum of A. Krylov, Nevskiy Ave., 35A Perinnaya Liniya, Gostinny Dvor, 2nd floor, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Departure Time :3/5/2019 - 12/30/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Ludmila Tours